Short Mat and Clubhouse Reopening !
When: February 17, 2022 Every Thursday and Sunday from 1-4 pm
Play: One lane of Short Mat will be open.
Please sign up to play.
Joan and Bill will be the safety officers.
It is necessary to follow the COVID Guidelines below so that we have a safe and comfortable experience for everyone!
– Maximum of 15 people in the clubhouse
– You must have at least two COVID vaccines and sign the COVID declaration each time you are in the clubhouse.
– Masks are required and social distancing guidelines must be respected.
– Kitchen facilities are not available at this time.
– Trash disposable is not available. Any personal trash such as coffee cups etc. needs to be disposed outside of the clubhouse.!
– Only two parking places are available!
If possible, please bring your own bowls. A limited number of sets will be available in the clubhouse.
Please click on the photo below to start booking. Name and email address is mandatory for booking. Thank you for your cooperation. Have fun! Stay healthy!
Winter Lawn Bowling Warmup Canada style !
As you know we have had a lot of snow but limited snow removable from the city. So come 10 minutes early and warmup by shoveling !
Look forward to seeing you