Corporate Fun Days!Team Building Fun!
- Our volunteers will introduce you to the fun sport of lawn bowls
- After a quick “show and tell”, we’ll put you on the greens where you’ll play a team game called Cut Throat. After two “ends” you’ll meet another team and then another and another—all designed to bring out the fun and competitive spirit in everyone
- We’ll have everyone take part in a “Controlled Spider” and then a “Crash Spider”— it’s quick, hilarious, and you’ve got to see it to believe it!
- You’ll find you don’t have to be good to have fun!
- Instruction in the sport
- Use of the greens for 3 – 4 hours
- Use of all sports equipment
- Use of the air-conditioned clubhouse
- Use of the kitchen
- Use of barbecues, $40
- Cold drinks provided throughout the visit
- Alcohol should be arranged through an LCBO Special Occasion Permit
- Free parking for 30 cars (first in, last out + paid parking available at lot just north of the club)
150 Beecroft Road, behind North York Civic Centre
9 – 9, Monday to Friday, morning/afternoon/evening, May to September
Via subway at the Sheppard or North York Centre stops and free parking on site!
$20 per person, inclusive. $300 minimum.
Many groups have used our Fun Day and declared it a great way to spend time outdoors in a casual, team building environment.
However long you have to spend at the club, we want to ensure that the time is utilised most effectively. We can suggest a program or will work with you to customise a program.
To learn more about the possibilities, call us at (416) 221-6362 or use the contact form to the right to send us an email.